Writing a cover letter in support of your Farm Hand resume can be a very confusing job. Before you begin writing always think over what are the demands of the employer. To achieve this you must read through the advertisement carefully and then furnish your cover letter according to the requirements.
Farm Hand Cover Letter Tips
• Begin with putting up the date and address in the top left corner. Address the employer or HR manager with his or her name.
• Your language should be simple yet professional.
• The cover letter must depict that you have thoroughly read and comprehended the advertisement and are familiar with the conducts of the company.
• Highlight your professional achievements.
Farm Hand Cover Letter Sample
364 Zeigler Sq ● Houston, TX 34676 ● (009) 333-2112 ● christopher @ email . com
August 10, 2014
Mr. Peter Smith
Universal Farms Inc.
822 Green Lane
Houston, TX 33371
Dear Mr. Smith:
I read your advertisement regarding need of a farm hand. Your job description piqued my interest because my profile remarkably matches your requirements.
Per your requirements, I offer the following qualifications:
• Well versed in farm maintenance, barn animal care and crops monitoring
• Familiar with tools, techniques and machinery to run a farm
• Ample knowledge of various diseases of farm animals and relevant care
• Full command on mowing, irrigating and spraying fields of barley, cotton, corn and beans
• Expert in truck and tractor driving, loading and unloading
• Substantial knowledge of pesticide sprays and equipment
Working at Little Prairie Farms, I gathered experience in caring for the barn animals. I learnt how to treat animal wounds and also gathered expertise in grooming horses. Moreover, my experience at Crescent Community Farms has been more related to upkeep of crops. This two dimensional experience renders me an ideal candidate considering the hybrid nature of your farms.
I would like to schedule an appointment and meet with you personally to discuss my abilities in detail. Meanwhile, if you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me at (009) 333-2112.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Last updated on