Getting a job in Tim Hartons is an excited opportunity of life. In order to get job in Tim Hartons, focus on the quality of your resume. Make it specific to Tim Hartons.
Following is an example resume for a Production Manager position in Tim Hortons.
Use this template as a standard and make your own resume using this Resume and Cover Letter for Tim Hortons job.
14 West Street |Mississauga, ON S7C 6F6 | (000)-456 7890| michael @ email .com
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a position as a Production Manager in production unit of Tim Hortons in order to make the most of my obtained organizational and professional expertise.
• 3+ years of administrative experience within a distribution environment
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong reporting, analysis and organizational skills
• Experience in a 3 channel food distribution environment
• Leadership ability, focus on operational and team efficiency
• Customer Service focused with internal and outside customers
• Very flexible and open to change
• Good computer skills, together with word processing, spread sheets and database applications
• Practical experience with computerized warehouse inventory system
• Experience generating multi-shift schedules
Shift Production Manager | 2008 – Present
XYZ Foods, Oshawa, ON
• Develop operations plans.
• Assure the growth and contribution of supervisors and staff through effectual training, direction, supervision and performance management.
• Identify opportunities for development to customer service and enlargement.
• Protect corporation assets, staff and the public through developing, recommending and implementing effectual safety and security programs.
• Ensure all technical and administrative mandates are satisfied and records made (when applicable) assuring compliance.
• Review various systems-based reports (Scorecard, Monthly Financial Report). Reviewing for operational productivity, excellence and presentation, inventory efficiency and health and safety compliance.
UNIVERSITY OF WINDSOR, Windsor, ON, 2005
Certification in Production Management | 2007
Last updated on