A resume objective that stands out is the key to success as far as gaining an employer’s favor is concerned. Objectives are important not only because of their content but also because they get to be read first and satisfy the cliché that “first impression is the last impression”. As a short summary of your resume, a resume objective serves to give employers what they are looking for in a prospective employee. Through a resume objective, a potential employer can gauge how well you are qualified. Once this is established, your resume has a great chance of being read further.
Resume objectives are normally written at the beginning of a resume and obviously get read first. While resume objectives are just a couple of sentences, they serve a great purpose and that is to reach out to an employer. A strong resume objective will help employers evaluate your competencies and match them to the company’s needs which is what an employee strives to do through a resume.
It requires a lot of thought to write a good resume – one that will work in your favor. So before you attempt to write one, research what types of resume objectives pique employers’ interest. You have to ensure that your sample career objective does not ramble on about your ambitions and wishes as regards your professional life. Ensure that your career objective is simple, crispy and to-the-point. Here are some Career Objective Examples for Resumes, please decide yourself that which one is better for you.
Career Objective Examples For Resumes
• Results-oriented, dynamic professional looking for a position as an Administrative Assistant with a reputed organization. Offers ability to maximize customer service experience in a challenging environment to achieve corporate goals.
• To obtain a position as a School Teacher utilizing strong dedication to children’s total development and extensive knowledge of their educational and psychosocial needs.
• To work for Marriott as an office Secretary where strong skills in computer operation and organizational abilities could come in handy.
• A challenging customer care representative position where proven skills in customer relations can be utilized to improve customer satisfaction and promote the company’s popularity further.
• Energetic and client oriented professional seeking a Business Development Manager Position with ABC Company. Eager to create business strategies and extend existing customer sales by implementing productive marketing tools to augment product launch success.
• Accounts Assistant position with Hybrid Co. Willing to work in a challenging environment effectively. Bringing remarkable troubleshooting skills with track record of flawless account management.
• Seeking an office based position in the corporate sector that calls for great responsibility and provides opportunity to face and resolve professional challenges.
• To build a long-term career in Sales. Possess unique combination of negotiation skills and business sense complimented by diverse experience in sales extended over 7 years and two multinational firms.
• To keep up with cutting edge technology through and effectively contribute in the field of application programming by joining The Blackhorse Gaming House in capacity of android application developer.
• An entry level housekeeping position where exceptional skills in house cleaning, cooking and maintenance along with a courteous and respectful disposition could be utilized effectively.
• To gain employment with a company that offers a supportive atmosphere to learn new technology and implement the same for promotion and betterment of the organization.
• Seeking a position that will benefit from my sales experience, strong interpersonal skills and industry contacts. Offering 12+ years of successful sales experience and a trackrecord of consistently raising the company’s profitability graphs.
• A demanding sales manager position where relevant skills and experience can effectively be put to use in increasing profitability and product sales volume through development of a dynamic sales team.
• To work in capacity of a client coordination manager for a progressive organization where customer satisfaction is always top most priority and delivering matchless services is the norm.
• To obtain a human resource management position which could utilize proven skills in employee relations development, personnel coaching and staff recruitment.
• Product marketing position that utilizes my marketing experience, enabling me to make a notable positive contribution to the company.
• To secure an accounts officer position that will lead to a lasting working relationship in the field of accounting. Possess strong numeric skills, accounting software proficiency and demonstrated ability to maintain impeccable records. Extensive knowledge of business financing.
• To obtain a position that will enable productive usage of strong organizational skills, educational background in business management and proven effective interpersonal skills.
• Seeking a project management position with leadership responsibilities. Offering proficiency in budget development, problem solving and team coordination.
• CSR position at an organization that is ready to take its customer satisfaction to the next level through leverage of modern customer protocol strategies and development and implementation of foolproof customer care policies.
• To obtain a teaching position at ABC institute where extensive experience in the education sector and strong program development skills could be productively used for the benefit of enrolled students.
• Seeking a position in a fast paced environment which calls for expertise in a variety of office management tasks including computer operations, organization, business intelligence and database program usage.
Last updated on