Below are 8 excellent career objectives for nurse resume. Don’t just copy and paste these Career Objectives for Nurses but modify them slightly.
1. Seeking a position as a registered nurse in a lively and demanding acute care setting where I can go on to build up my skills in patient support and mutual practice.
2. Looking for a position as a registered nurse in an acute psychiatric setting where I can make use of my intense communication skills for patient treatment, patient encouragement, and joint practice in the field of mental health nursing.
3. To obtain a leadership position as a registered nurse in a long-standing care setting where I can persist to develop my acquaintance of gerontology and dementia care in an environment of group effort and team work.
4. To secure a position as a nurse in a palliative care unit where I can prolong to expand and relate my know-how in pain management and support of the client and relations who are health issues.
5. To attain a position as a registered nurse in a sensitive or sub-acute setting where I can pertain my nursing knowledge and skills and go on to develop as a professional nurse.
6. To secure nursing service in an association where I can carry on learning new technical nursing competencies and expanding professionally as a registered nurse.
7. To achieve a position as a nurse in a pediatric hospital where I can bring my well developed communication skills into play for children advocacy and two-way practice.
8. To get a position as a society health nurse where I can continue to relate my knowledge of epidemiology and the public health nursing in a joint community focused team environment.
Last updated on