An experience certificate is a very important document that you must obtain from an organization when you resign. The time that you have spent doing a teacing job and the expertise that you have developed during that time need to be documented for the purpose of gaining employment at a later time or just for record purposes. An experience certificate is proof that you have worked for a certain period doing something that you claim to have done. This is especially true of the educational world where experience matters a lot.
There is no standard format for an experience certificate for a school teacher as every school tends to write one individually. Experience certificates for teachers basically consist of information of employment and duties that a particular teacher was entrusted with during a set period of time. Depending on the individual teacher in question, an employer may want to outline her qualities and abilities as well.
A popular format for an experience certificate for a school teacher is given below:
Experience Certificate Format for School Teacher
To Whom It May Concern
This is to certify that Ms. Kimberly Jenner has worked as a Mathematics Teacher for St. Louise Park High School from September 17, 2010 to May 30, 2014. During her tenure, Ms. Jenner has shown remarkable poise and professionalism in handling junior school students.
She was entrusted with a great array of responsibilities owing to her positive attitude and the willingness to learn constantly. She was responsible for handling the junior school curriculum solely and played a very important role in handling lesson planning activities on an ongoing basis.
Particularly, Ms. Jenner was responsible for the following duties during her time at St. Louise Park High School:
• Create and implement class curriculum and lesson plans based on individual students’ learning capacities
• Impart instructions by following lesson plans and ensure that each student comprehends concepts introduced in class
• Provide guidance to students on both educational and social matters
• Research new topic areas in a bid to keep knowledge updated
• Select and use a range of resources and materials to help in classroom instruction
• Manage students’ behavior in class and during outdoor activities
• Supervise and assist students during class work and provide mentorship and counseling services to students
• Mark workbooks and papers and calculate student averages
• Confer with parents about students’ progress and limitations
• Develop incentives to ensure positive participation in class
He is resigning from our school on his own decision and for attempting further opportunities with a enhanced profile. We wish him all the best in his future endeavors.
(Principal – St. Louise Park High School)
Last updated on