The objective section of a nursing assistant’s resume is the most important part of your resume because it comes on the top. Although you can use a Profile or summary statement as an alternative, but the objective statement maintains its own value.
It is better to make a targeted objective for a nursing assistant resume, otherwise employer may feel that you have send your resume in junk without researching their facility. This will eventually lessen the chance of your consideration.
The following samples of objectives are written in a way that shows your enthusiasm to get the job. You can alter these examples as per your requirements.
• To obtain a challenging Nursing Assistant position at the Unity Healthcare. Eager to effectively communicate and collaborate within the interdisciplinary team in order to deliver safe patient center care.
• Compassionate Certified Nursing Assistant seeking a position at the NY City Hospital. Bringing outstanding patient service acumen along with a strong commitment to work for the elderly people.
• Deem to be a Nursing Assistant at the Veterans Affairs Medical Center. Offers track record of handling necessary care functions such as bathing, dressing and feeding residents.
• CNA position with The Atlas healthcare utilizing skills in taking vital signs, ambulating and transferring patients in addition to filing and clerical duties.
• Interested in working against strong odds in the health care sector as a Nursing Assistant. Skilled in providing considerate care to patients requiring cardiac monitoring.
• Extroverted, sensible professional seeking a Nursing Assistant position at the Concordia Hospital. Adept at assisting residents in activities of daily livimg.
• Seeking a CNA position in order to perform incumbent ADL functions while assisting registered nurses in taking care of patients in acute, sub acute or chronic states of illness.
Last updated on