If you want to sell your skills and qualifications as a Certified Nursing Assistant in an effective way, take first step by writing a compelling cover letter to describe your personality and relevant capabilities.
On the basis of a cover letter, an employer will decide your eligibility for Certified Nursing Assistant.
The following sample of cover letter for CNA resume will help you highlight your skills and qualifications in an accurate manner.
1981 Norma Lane
North Bay, ON A8E 6F9
ana @ email . com
January 24, 2016
Mr. John Peter
Phelps Dodge Corp.
3174 Poling Farm Road
North Bay, ON C8W 3Q7
Dear Mr. Peter:
You are seeking a passionate and self-motivated Certified Nursing Assistant. For 15 years I have been successfully working in healthcare and personal care arena. I have been a nursing assistant for 9 years and am dedicated to the principles of compassion, continuous improvement and patient satisfaction.
I like to make a difference when I take the responsibility of caring someone, and always look for ways to improve quality of life. My work experience which directly relates to your needs include:
• Assisted clients and residents with bathing, dressing, cleanliness, and grooming
• Took and recorded vital signs and immediately reported changes in patient’s condition to the charge nurse
• Measured and recorded patients’ diet intake and output
• Provided nursing care in keeping with resident care policies and procedures
• Ensured the round-the-clock security and comfort of the residents
• Obtained laboratory samples and weights of patients
• Assisted patients to doctor appointments
I am looking forward to explore this challenging opportunity and would like to meet with you in order to discuss my candidacy in detail. In order to check the status of my application, I will call your office after 6 working days. If needed, you may contact me on my cell phone at (000) 596-4444.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Last updated on