A cover letter for Day Care Assistant Resume is your first and possibly the last chance to bring your enthusiasm and potential to a hiring manager. In fact, it provides some information about your relevant skills and why you are well-suited to the child care position. Therefore, you should make a strong and compelling cover letter in order to create a great first impression and capture the employer’s attention.
Following Sample of Daycare Assistant Cover Letter will help you write your own Letter while applying for Daycare Assistant Jobs. Tailor this letter to the requirements of the employer.
1232 Leroy Lane
Ashland, KY 41114
Phone: (609) 999-3333
November 16, 2014
Ms. Lillian Johnson
ABC Child Care Services
106699 Victoria Court
Blue Hill, ME 4614
Dear Ms. Johnson:
I am writing to apply for the position of a Daycare Assistant at the ABC Child Care Services which was advertised in Ashland Times. After reviewing the requirements, I consider myself as a suitable candidate to help you with your daycare and preschool needs.
I am an outstanding candidate for this position because I have over six month’ experience working as a Daycare Assistant in two separate daycare/preschool facilities. Through my employments, I have developed exceptional skills in:
● Assisting children in daily education procedures.
● Ensuring children are involved in activities suited to their immediate emotional, social, intellectual, and physical requirements.
● Preparing and presenting materials to children appropriate to their age.
● Providing sufficient activity options to children and improvising the same.
● Monitoring snacks and meals for children.
● Performing cleaning and sanitation tasks.
● Leading and monitoring circle time and developmental activities.
The enclosed resume will provide you with complete details of my qualifications, skills and expertise. As a fresh and enthusiastic candidate, I welcome the chance to meet with you to discuss how my capabilities would be beneficial for ABC Child Care Services. You may contact me any time at (609) 009-3333 in order to plan a meeting time that will best suit your timetable. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Last updated on