A cover letter typically gets an average of 15 seconds’ look from an employer. What can you do with your food attendant cover letter to grab the recruiter’s attention in these 15 minutes?
Here is the short and simple answer to this complex and apparently difficult question:
Relate your letter to the prospective employer. No matter what you write about your professional achievements and caliber as a food attendant, if the qualifications are not wanted by the employer, your cover letter will not be considered and will also lead your resume into the bin unread. Address each job requirement separately and vividly, convincing the employer/s that your profile is a remarkable match to their demands.
Food Attendant Cover Letter for Resume
866 Galaxy Ave ● Orlando, FL 78443 ● (004) 333-2222 ● louis @ email . com
May 23, 2014
Mr. Derek Bingley
912 Freedom Lane
Orlando, FL 78443
Dear Mr. Bingley:
I am enthusiastically responding to your need of a Food Attendant, as advertised in Orlando Republic. My diverse experience in hospitality and food service industry makes me a perfect contender for this position.
My following traits uniquely qualifies me for this position:
• Experienced in food and beverage service
• Demonstrated ability to carry out service in a professional, courteous and customer oriented manner
• Knowledge of kitchen related sanitation and hygiene standards
• Adept at storing reusable goods and close the kitchen/ service area in a neat and clean order for the coming day
• Proficient in operating cash registers, generating bills and receiving cash as well as card payments
• Demonstrated ability to welcome and greet all incoming guests in a professional manner and assist them through the process of menu selection if necessary
• Able to listen carefully and respond to any special dietary considerations demanded by the guests
• Committed to follow all state and company issued safety guidelines regarding equipment handling and safe food reheating procedures
Your time in reviewing my enclosed resume is greatly appreciated. I cannot wait to join your team as a food attendant and start contributing my share to the most highly rated customer service delivered at Hyatt. I intend to follow up next week to answer any queries you may have regarding my qualifications.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Last updated on